link to vid's from a local track rental 3 of my TTA enjoy

Man you have that thing going pretty fast, heard you dipped into the 10.8s????

Are you just foot braking it or are you also trying to use the E-brake to keep the car from rolling forward?

Looks and sounds great!!!!

Take it easy buddy.

BW

Awesome runs JD.

Did you find the 28" tall ET streets we talked about in Reynolds?

Rob Hinson

THANKS!!!!

yes I did get the tires , went out last thur. and went 11.008@122 at 5500 rpm's at top end, cut a 1.63 sixty off foot brake, with new tires drove to the track 50 miles and then drove home!!!!

I'll keep you posted

Unfortunately, today is the third day I have not been able to access the video. When I click on the individual clips, my windows media says it's not available. :confused:

John, whats with the back-up lights buddy? Is that your "spray on" indicator light for people behind you? :) :) :)

Yeah! I'm illuminating the way so the loser doesn't get lost. :biggrin:

Be nice if I could get to watch it. :(

Hey, finally figured out how to view my run. I'll figure out how to use a PC yet. That was my first and last run of the day. I blew a headgasket, and it nosed over around the 1000' mark. I was watching my knock retard number get bigger and bigger in high gear, told myself I could make it...........but I didn't. :mad:

I only managed a 2.2 60' on my street tires. I never got a chance to work on it. :frown:

Good news was I didn't break into the water jacket and was able to limp 75 miles to make it home. :biggrin: