LED bulbs in Factory housing.

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
Im sure this has be asked a bunch of times but having trouble searching for the exact problem. I bout a set of 1157 LED bulbs. They say it also replaces 2057. Also got some 194 LEDs. Replaced all the 194s and they look good. Could only find one box of 2 bulbs for the 1157. Figured I would try them out. Wanted to try it out many years ago but the only LED bulbs were to large to fit in the tail light hole. I saw them on the shelf and figured what the hell. I popped in 2 of the 1157 on the passenger side and the brakes and turn signal worked fine. I ordered the second set for the driver side. When I installed them. Everything lights up when I turn the key on and switch but the turn signals and brake lights dont work.....even the high mounted brake light that is still a standard bulb. I am aware of the fast blinking problem but know that our cars dont have that problem. The package said "will not throw an error code". Figured this would have solved the problem. Guess not.

Last edited:
Never heard of an electronic flasher. I see an electro mechanical flasher.....is that it?

found the electric flasher. The hazzards flash when the car is off. No flashers when the car is running. Pass side turn signal works fine but the drivers side does not flash???

Did some trouble shooting. I put the original bulbs back in. The system works fine. Pulled one bulb out and put the LED in and still worked fine. As soon as I put in the last one it stops blinking.

Your link didn't work for me.....you need a two pole/terminal electronic flasher...
The original flasher has to be loaded to do Jt job....LEDs won't load a OEM flasher enough for it to work.....an electronic flasher will flash no matter the load.....hth

This is the flasher I used. Still no Left turn signal. But all the bulbs light up. They flash with the hazzards.

Littelfuse Blister Pack - Electronic Flasher
Part # FLR232BP