IBM ThinkPad 380Z
300 MHz
Intel Pentium II Processor
64MB RAM
4GB HDD
FDD
CD-ROM
WIN 98
Upgraded 4000mAh Ni-MH Battery (new this year)
A/C power Supply
Deluxe Carrying case

Does NOT have a modem.

Picture and Price HERE

Works well, passes all built-in IBM tests....Will not be Dead on Arrival. I'll give you your money back if it doesn't work when it arrives, otherwise, no warranty expressed or implied :)

Has a working version of TurboLink 4.0.5 installed....No cable, you'll have to buy a licensed version from Mototron. Laptop case has plenty of storage space for whatever it is you want to store.

Has some special keys in German, otherwise its an ASCI (American style) keyboard. Happy to send detailed photos if requested.

Contact me with any questions at Lburou@aol.com or, at 719-594-0539. Ask for Lee.

:cool:

ibm laptop

i have an ibm laptop w/direct scan on it and i think the ibm's are the best laptop's out there. i have had several other brands and very please with the ibm and they come highly recommded. thanks ted

thats not a bad deal lee. if i wasn't needing to get a new laptop for school i'd buy it off you.

Originally posted by denn454
thats not a bad deal lee. if i wasn't needing to get a new laptop for school i'd buy it off you.

That's a good thought Dennis,

Tell you what....I'll give you the laptop (which will do fine at school with you) and a couple $thou$....for your dad's GN ;)

leeb

turboted231, thanks for your indorsement of the IBM :)

Thanks Geoff, for the EDIT :)

haha, i'll ask him about that.

you still haven't seen it yet have you? i was expecting to see you at the big buick race in pueblo this summer. it was one of the better races i've been too. lots of fun, great people, and i like the way they ran it. once you were eleminated you could still make time trials, unlike bandimere where your done for the day.

if your ever up in brighton again let me know. i'm still trying to sort out some stuff on my car, i THINK my fuel mixture is off, but i'm not too sure. i just get more knock than i should. i think the engine is telling to rebuild her.
and you'll have to take a peek at the new gn. just seeing the car makes me want to take out my own insurance policy on it just so i can drive it around.

Originally posted by denn454
haha, i'll ask him about that.

you still haven't seen it yet have you?....if your ever up in brighton again let me know. i'm still trying to sort out some stuff on my car

PM me with your contact info....I'll stop by soon.

leeb

Yes, this software is compatible with the boost sensing hardware for Turbolink (I have not used the boost sensing capabilities of Tlink).

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

Thanks for the offer ZR1TR, but, I'm happy with the performance and flexibility of Turbolink and would have no use for the scanmaster....Although I was tempted.... :)

leeb