Killer Geo

TurboMike

whatever
I meant to post this earlier.

A couple weeks ago I had a Friday off so I decide to go to Sears to pick up a few new tools. I drove my work car which is a Geo Prism that has the 1.6 litre Twin Cam 16V engine. It's a 4 door, base model with hubcaps and 155,000 miles on the clock. Good car, 37MPG and don't run too bad.

I stop at Burger king to take a leak and when pulling back onto the highway a Ford Probe (early 90's) goes by with a wing on the back that would make a Star Wars X-wing fighter jealous. It had the usual Baahaaaahaaaa exhaust note and of course it had been lowered.

I pull out and get caught by the first red light. I just happened to be beside this killa import. He looks over and gives me the "elvis lip" and then nods.

The light changes, I dump the clutch... I'm ahead by a car. I power shift into second and then third (thinking I'm glad I changed out that popping axle last week) and pull two more car lengths.

We get to the next light and i'm thinking, "That was a freak event. Surely I didn't smoke his "Hot Import Nights" probe that bad."

The light goes green and were off again. Same deal, three car lengths.

At this point I am laughing my head off. Killer Probe defeated by my Geo work car. First time could have been a freak thing, but twice no way.

We exit off on interstate 181 toward Johnson City TN rolling along about 35 mph because there is a truck in front of me. The truck exits off, I look in my rearview mirror and the Probe doing a quick lane change to get beside of me. He rolls up and I hear the Buuuuwaaaaaahhhhh!!! exhaust. I bang third and pull him a couple cars. I'm now thinking, "how ashamed does he have to be to stop trying to race me??"

The next couple lights he leaves me alone. I guess he figured I couldn't race him from laughing so hard. He could see me laughing, but couldn't hear me 'cause he had his music up so loud his hatch was rattling.

Couple more lights he turns off, and the next light I beside a purple.. yes PURPLE Honda. We go and I get him by a car length.

Two more lights down (by this time I'm past my turn off and heading toward Bristol..hehe) I get beside a 96 up Mustang V8. I'm feelin' cocky now.. you know the...KING OF DA WORLD MA! feeling..and decide I can take A-N-Y body in my Killer Geo. I look over and give the nod to mustangs... the girls laugh and smoke my butt.

For those of you that weren't at Bowling Green a few years ago. This is the Killer Geo that went to Autozone challenging the Mustangs that were present--lol! Even our own RU (Pat) didn't want to mess with it and I was going to put the whoop on Derek (who drives the 10 sec GN powered 280Z). So if your ever in Va or TN and see a black 4 door Geo Prizm with Walmart hubcaps coming up in your rear view mirror... be afraid...very afraid... it's not a ordanary Geo... It's SUPER GEO!!!!

Ive seen a prizm go high 12's, no joke. But good kill, they think they have fast cars and they think they know how to drive.

he he good kills Mike! make sure to have a nice big "GOT JESUS" sticker where all these ricers can see. nice to see a fellow Christian here!

Mike, you need a license plate frame on your GN Stating

" My Geo will kick your butt too!! hehehe

Originally posted by fast86gn
Mike, you need a license plate frame on your GN Stating

" My Geo will kick your butt too!! hehehe

Or, "My other car is a Super Geo."

Ryan

Geo

anyone see that killer 10 second K-car...that is unbelievable!

yeah, i had to put a whooping on someone last week in my 16 (?) second Honda...did i mention it was a bicycle? :D just throwing some humor out there.

anyone see those 12 second minicans on the internet? amazing what a little thought process can do. if u want the web adresses, send me a PM. later...

10 sec K-car is Gary Donovan.. too cool

I've got a Turbo Minivan sitting in my driveway:) Gotta sell my Z28 before I can start on it.

This is the truth.. on the back of my Geo is a Christian Fish...WCQR christian radio bumper sticker...AND in the back window deck (because my daughter vacuumed my car) is a pair of shoe insoles and some of my daughters junk jewerly:) What a image huh? :)

LOL :D Thats the best kill story I've heard in a long time.May the force be with you.Hehe!:cool:

LOL! hey that mustang was worth a shot at least...were the girls cute? hehe

Better keep your eyes open Wes, that was your area:)

Cute girls?? [doghouse prevention on] "i didn't even look, i love my honey toooo much". :)

Hey the Super Geo is the main reason CHRIS ROWE won't bring his TTA out anymore. Heck I revved it up at him one day out town and the next thing I know... he's got it up for sale *grin*

Hey Mike. When I'm out on Roan Street in Johnson City, I'll definitely have my eyes peeled for your Super Geo.

It is amazing how many of these rice "race cars" have been converted to mere stock appearing cars here in Johnson City. If some of these aftermarket vendors could come up with some way of disguising the huge spoilers and the complete 4" or 5" stainless steel exhaust systems, they would be some real stealthy street cars. :D :D :D Hell with some fine tuning they may be able to net a 14.50 or maybe better. :D

Chris are you just gonna let him challenge you like that with no contest.:D If you haven't sold the TTA by spring clean the cobwebs out of it and come to the track.I might just have some competition for you by then if I haven't sold mine either.As for super GEO don't want none of that.:eek:

I wouldn't mind the little guys if they would only get rid of the FART CAN. That noise (nonsense) gets on my nerves worse than anything. SUPER-GEO!!! That is too cool.