Killer 2 way (paging) alarm system with remote start

TURBOGTA1

Life is Sweet !!!
I have a BRAND NEW Prestige APS-996- 2 way (paging) alarm system with remote start (extended range) with all the bells and whistles (door locks, glass, starter kill) with more channels to add window roll-up and other functions.
This alarm does everything, and is killer for the price.
Prestige made by Audiovox has been around for a long time making reliable alarm systems.
I purchased this system brand new, and never got a chance to use it.
I paid over $300 for it,
Looking to get $165 shipped.
E-mail me at turbogta@aol.com

Here is some info I got from a couple of vendors who sell the alarm.

Prestige APS996
List Price: $260.00
Our Price: $229.97
You Save $30.03!
Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Product Code: APS996

Confirming Remote Start Alarm System with Extended Range
One Five Button Programmable Confirming Remote Transceiver with LCD visual Display (also vibrates)
1 One Way 4 Button Remote Control
Six Channel Code Learning Programmable Receiver
External Superheterodyne Transeiver Antenna
Remote Keyless Entry with Optional Access Guard
New Enhanced Panic Feature
Selectable Manual Override Mode
Adjustable Shock Sensor via the Transmitter
24 Hour Time Start Mode
Cold Temperature Start Mode
Starter Disable Output
True Last Door Arming
Defective Zone By-pass
6 Tone Mini Siren
Safe Start Double Push Starting and Timed Start for Gas or Diesel Operation
Clock with Parking Meter Timer Display

The sophisticated APS 996, the company’s third generation two-way confirming alarm/remote starter that now includes visual confirmation of either alarm system status or remote start on an LCD screen on the transmitter. Additional features include an LCD clock-alarm/parking meter timer, vehicle interior temperature indicator (°F or °C selectable) and a personal pager to the LCD transceiver from inside the vehicle. Remote start features include selectable run time of 5, 10, 15, and 20 minutes, 24-hour auto start timer, zero degrees start mode and visual confirmation of remote start on the LCD panel up from up to 1,400 feet. The APS-996 will also feature a data plug for an optional new telematics vehicle locator system.

Attachments

• APS996-2T alarm.jpg
    APS996-2T alarm.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 248
I have a BRAND NEW Prestige APS-996- 2 way (paging) alarm system with remote start (extended range) with all the bells and whistles (door locks, glass, starter kill) with more channels to add window roll-up and other functions.
This alarm does everything, and is killer for the price.
Prestige made by Audiovox has been around for a long time making reliable alarm systems.
I purchased this system brand new, and never got a chance to use it.
I paid over $300 for it,
Looking to get $165 shipped.
E-mail me at turbogta@aol.com

Here is some info I got from a couple of vendors who sell the alarm.

Prestige APS996
List Price: $260.00
Our Price: $229.97
You Save $30.03!
Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Product Code: APS996

Confirming Remote Start Alarm System with Extended Range
One Five Button Programmable Confirming Remote Transceiver with LCD visual Display (also vibrates)
1 One Way 4 Button Remote Control
Six Channel Code Learning Programmable Receiver
External Superheterodyne Transeiver Antenna
Remote Keyless Entry with Optional Access Guard
New Enhanced Panic Feature
Selectable Manual Override Mode
Adjustable Shock Sensor via the Transmitter
24 Hour Time Start Mode
Cold Temperature Start Mode
Starter Disable Output
True Last Door Arming
Defective Zone By-pass
6 Tone Mini Siren
Safe Start Double Push Starting and Timed Start for Gas or Diesel Operation
Clock with Parking Meter Timer Display

The sophisticated APS 996, the company’s third generation two-way confirming alarm/remote starter that now includes visual confirmation of either alarm system status or remote start on an LCD screen on the transmitter. Additional features include an LCD clock-alarm/parking meter timer, vehicle interior temperature indicator (°F or °C selectable) and a personal pager to the LCD transceiver from inside the vehicle. Remote start features include selectable run time of 5, 10, 15, and 20 minutes, 24-hour auto start timer, zero degrees start mode and visual confirmation of remote start on the LCD panel up from up to 1,400 feet. The APS-996 will also feature a data plug for an optional new telematics vehicle locator system.

how do i get that to work with my 2005 Chyrsler Town Country..mainly need the remote start before the wife hangs me since my cars are warm and toasty in the garage...:eek::eek:

how do i get that to work with my 2005 Chyrsler Town Country..mainly need the remote start before the wife hangs me since my cars are warm and toasty in the garage...:eek::eek:

That's no problem, you just need the wiring schematics for your wife's car, as to what exactly you want to hook up. They can be found all over the web.
All manuals, instructions for the alarm is complete and simple.
Its a great alarm, I wish I had a use for it.
Let me know.

i only have 1 key fob for the car,i understand the chysler needs a key near the ingnintion for the remote start.....basically want

unlock
lock
left slider door
right slider door
rear power hatch
start
is all that possible...

CHALL - Chrysler all door lock and override solution

why does it say only one key required to program it,,is that in addition to the key i have in hand...i have seen some systems where there is bypass type of kit that needs one key to turn on car and then real fast you shut off and do the next key and its then programed...so confused... thansk Dennis

CHALL - Chrysler all door lock and override solution

why does it say only one key required to program it,,is that in addition to the key i have in hand...i have seen some systems where there is bypass type of kit that needs one key to turn on car and then real fast you shut off and do the next key and its then programed...so confused... thansk Dennis

The CHALL is not compatible with your vehicle. You can only use the modules posted in the link above.

i only have 1 key fob for the car,i understand the chysler needs a key near the ingnintion for the remote start.....basically want

unlock
lock
left slider door
right slider door
rear power hatch
start
is all that possible...

Yes it is.