John Schmidt's RIV

John Wilde

I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member
This has been in the work for a couple years.
When complete this thing should give Bill Anderson and Kenny Duttweiler's Records a run for the money. This car is getting a DLS Motor.

Attachments

• MVC-106Sside.jpg
    MVC-106Sside.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 329
Kind of Motor Shot!

Attachments

• 2-23-04-2 front.jpg
    2-23-04-2 front.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 318
Wow I haven't seen pics of that car for a while. The last shot I saw was from the rear and it scared me to see slicks that big on the rear of a riv :eek: . Should be a pretty aerodynamic car with that body too.

John Wilde said:
Kind of Motor Shot!
I remember when mine used to look like that! He's still got alot of work to do! I am sure that car will absoulutely fly, it is getting a Liberty and twin turbos from what I can remember. I am sure it will be a beautiful piece, finally someone builds a Buick with some aerodynamics!

EightSecV6 said:
I remember when mine used to look like that! He's still got alot of work to do! I am sure that car will absoulutely fly, it is getting a Liberty and twin turbos from what I can remember. I am sure it will be a beautiful piece, finally someone builds a Buick with some aerodynamics!

Hey Bill we need some pictures of your Drag Radial TTA project!!!! :cool: :biggrin:

I will post some after BPG, I want to wait until the roof is cut off for the "shock" value! Taking the TTops off and making it a hardtop, makes life on the chassis guy easy!

EightSecV6 said:
I will post some after BPG, I want to wait until the roof is cut off for the "shock" value! Taking the TTops off and making it a hardtop, makes life on the chassis guy easy!

Sweet! :)