jimmy cone

SPOOLED UP

jimmy cone

the wife and daughter are going away on saturday so my son and I may venture on down to jimmy cone's if anybody is going or would like to hook up and meet there.

Brian

jimmy con'es

whats jimmy cones is it in pa? ill be in the poconos this weekend

Chris

I think it's an ice cream place of some sort. It's in Mt. Airy MD.
I've never been there. They say there's some good cruising
there. The Maryland guys may be able to lend some info.

Brian, I will probably be there tonight, I will look for white 87. I will have a 87 GN with PA plates also.

Quick6, that's cool. I'll look out for you. I 'm planning to get
down there maybe in the 7:00 to 8:00 time span.

wow, almost ran out of the house just now without checking the local section, good thing I didn't, I'll try to be out there with the big yellow beast :) . Gotta talk to the boss and see if I can get someone to cover for me 2nite tho.

:( sorry guys wrong weekend.Its the 1st and 3rd sat. every month.I did run into Quick6 (Bob) up at Roy Rogers a couple of hours ago down here in Eldersburg.Hey Bob-we showed those trailor queens what a real street car is all about:D !!!! Keep in touch-Kurt

I just realized that yesterday was the fouth saturday of the month. Just my luck!:rolleyes: Still some nice cars came thru while
we were there. Alot of people in line for ice cream. Well at least I now know where jimmy cones is.

Hey Brian, I waited there awhile also before realising it was the wrong saturday. We'll have to try again!