jesse james has a mini gun!!!

Shoot me a mail if your interested i have four in crates asking $45,000 each , anyway i just finished watching that episode and that was cool . :p

thats nuts! dont you need like a class 3 linsence to have one? if you can shoot me a picture of it.. i wanna see it, hey would you let me blow off a couple rounds? please, its one of my life long goals to destroy something with one of those, ever since i played the orgional wolfenstien back in '92 or 93 i wanted oneof those things....

-neil

Yeah you would need at least a class 3 mabe better , i was kidding about the having four part but there are some kooks that do . If you go down to Knob creek in Kentucky you might be able to pay someone to shoot one . Ive shoot a few Full autos " out of state of course" N.Y is not a class 3 state . My buddy sent me a picture of a mount with three Miniguns on it the other day . There is a few sites about them . :p

Neil, you can go to Delray Shooting Center and rent a fully auto Uzi...but it's not that much fun when you're in a range and not outside plinking stuff. You can buy a semi auto AK-47 for a couple hundred bucks, modify the "sear" and have a fully auto AK...but if you get caught...you're in trouble. :)

I'm thinking of buying an AR15 in the near future myself.

My dads girlfriend has an AK. I shot it once but Im more of a hand gun kind of person.