Its that time...(Need a GN)

Arthur-WRX

Okay, so I sold my WRX and its time to finally dig around a find myself a clean GN. I want to spend around 15k as my cap.

Here is my problem that hopefully some of you might have some input on. I will be needing financing with this vehicle. My credit is fair but considering the year of the GN, most banks will not do a used vehicle loan for me. I do not have enough available cash on credit cards and I cannot pull a personal loan in that amount.

Does anyone have any ideas or banks that may accept the year of this car?

Thanks for any input.

I have a loan on my GN from BECU. They didn't care about the year but they won't loan on a car with over 100,000 miles.They also use NADA for prices for the loans.

Josh is right BECU
Becu is who I had my loan through for my TYPHOON at first they where a no go because it comes up as s15 jimmy full load in nada or kelly ($16,000 is alot for a 93 jimmy) I said no is a TYPHOON they had got another book that is rare or few car only and my TYPHOON was in there so yours might come up reagle make sure you tell them T type or GN...

Capitalone.com . Were you out to Fernley Fri. night. I ran my GN. Got whipped by everyone. Had fun anyway.

I got mine through JJ Best Banc, who then ended up having Sovereign service the loan. JJ does a lot of classic car loans, they sent a guy out to take a look at the car who actually knows what these cars are and what they are worth. Took me all of a week to get everything done. Can be a little bit of a runaround as they are in Massachusetts so playing tag with time zone is apain but worked out fine.