Its now a slow buick please help

blackstallion

About six months ago my buick ran a string of consistent 13.0@107 in the 1/4 mile i had a strip chip alky inject 3 inch exhaust,20 pounds boost,kn thats it,2.3 60ft. street tires 295/50/15 it then started to sputter and miss at wot about 3 months ago it was leaning out according to my scanner changed fuel filter and sock problem not solved,checked fuel pressure under load nothing wrong there,the car has a fuel pump thats 6 months old and i ran those times woth that fuel pump i decided to change cgips put in the old kb chip wich had less boost and timing the didn'd sputter and cough at wot put in strip chip and i t started to sputter again at wot,so i figured that it was a boost problem so i tried another chip the atr pitbull chip car feels real strong 18 pounds of boost 0-1 knock retard very rich though 880-950 02 millivolts,i then raise boost up to 20 pounds car pulls stronger still no KR but car is ruuning very lean O2 millivolts as low as 50 cars not sputtering or missing no kr?So yesterday i was so pissed amd embarrased as i could only run a best of 14.2 @98 I also replaced valve springs stock replacements do you think i have a bad injector or injectors where did my mph go?this is very frustrating i am almost ready to go back to my old days A g-body with a big-block no scanner and this jazz electronic crap i love my buick but what the hell is going on help guys.Oh yeah i checked compression checked oil no blown headgasket car runs very cool never sees 170 on the temps,but once i raise boost it goes from very rich to extremely lean.:confused: :mad: :(

My bet is that it is a bad fuel pump or bad wiring. Is your fuel pump hot wired and what size injectors I assume they are stock if so now is a good time to upgrade. Also what kind of fuel pump did you put in?

sounds like a bad fuel pressure regulator , fuel pressure should increase one pound for every one pound of boost. good luck