It Was One of Those Days - Part XXXI

This is like building a car and having only a few parts. So you work for months even all winter saving, only to find out everything you ordered is being delayed and will take 6 more weeks to arrive. Next thing you know you get bored of it sell it at a loss and start another project. Great reading but tired of reading it over and over just to catch up to the last chapter.

PLEASE RELEASE MORE:)

this is like penthouse forum, but for cars. oooh i think i got wood anyway. more,more,more

Is it very soon YET!!!!!!
Come on say it is very soon NOW, Please......

Gary:)

I'm sorry guys... regrettably, two close family members passed away in the last six weeks :eek: and I just haven't had the time nor the inspiration to put more down on paper. It's there - just not in print.

A little over 6 weeks ago, my father-in-law passed away and then six weeks to the day, my brother-in-law (who was only 47) suffered a pulmonary embolism at work and died. Unbelievable...

So, I'll get more on here for you but it may be a week or two, I promise. I have not forgotten the family here at TB.com.

:eek: Raven thanks for the update. I will pray for you and your family. Sorry for your loss. God bless Jon Hanson

I'm sorry guys... regrettably, two close family members passed away in the last six weeks :eek: and I just haven't had the time nor the inspiration to put more down on paper. It's there - just not in print.

A little over 6 weeks ago, my father-in-law passed away and then six weeks to the day, my brother-in-law (who was only 47) suffered a pulmonary embolism at work and died. Unbelievable...

So, I'll get more on here for you but it may be a week or two, I promise. I have not forgotten the family here at TB.com.

sorry to hear that raven. hope everything starts improving for you

Sorry to hear that Raven....dont worry about us so much your family should always come first. ope all is well Harry

Guys, thank you for all the nice condolences. You are what makes this board the best one out there.

Last Saturday, we held the graveside service for my brother-in-law and I was asked to do his eulogy. He was a great guy and we all really miss him. :frown:

On a happier note, I've been putting stuff down for the next parts of this series and if things go well, I'll be posting at least one more chapter tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday. :cool: