Is this all I need?

smallv6

Still in Block Learn Mode
I want to replace the front and rear rubber brake lines. Is there only 3 to replace? I copied this link from Inline tube, I was hoping somebody could look at it and tell me if thats all of them.
Thanks

http://www.inlinetube.com/Brake Hoses% 20Stainless/BN1013.htm

:D

Yep, only 3 rubber lines to change out. One at each of the front calipers and one for the rear near the axle. I could easily replace the fronts but couldn't get easy access to the rear one.

Anyone have a tip on how to replace the rear one ?

On the rear remove the clip that holds it against the frame, and pull it rearward(down?) so the steel line is a inch or two through the frame hole. Be carefull as yours may be rusty and will crack if to much force is used. Since you are going to replace the hose any way clamp on to it with a pair a visegrips on the brass end and a flare nut on the hard line end and loosen. Apply some rust buster to help. There are some wrench flats on the brass ends of the hose if you want to save yours. I believe it takes a 5/8" open end wrench. Always use a flare nut wrench on the hard lines. Eric Fisher

Does inline tube.com have secure ordering?
I did not see a locked secure server on there online order form page. :confused:

Jeg's sells a whole set for $75-ish from Russell. However you have to pay that insane $9 handling fee. You could probably buy them locally from a speed shop. I don't think Regal is listed but Monte Carlo would be the same thing.

Thanks guy's I think I will check out Jegs, $9.00 for some monkey to stick them in a box and ship!!
Oh well they sure do look nice :D