injectors ?

gn79

The question is that my injectors are not firing. What can cause this. I have already changed injectors, ecm and fuel pump, and relay. the fuse is good. What other things can cause them not to fire.

Pull the wiring block apart where it joins the rest of the harness...look inside each open end for grit/dirt and/or and bent pin for starters. What were you doing when this problem ocurred? Your problem sounds like it is more electrically derived than any mechanical parts being fubar. Did you mess with any of the grounds?
Need more info man...
Jim

I have checked out the pins and they are good. I have not messed around with nothing. I also think that it is a gound that is loose or not pluged in. Do you might know were a gound or any going to the injectors might be or to the fuel pump, maybe it is one that is going to the system and it might need repair. Do you know of the gounds and were they might be located.

There are several ground straps on these cars...There are some on the back of the p/s head, one on the tranny dipstick tube bracket, sometimes some on the back of the d/s head and the most important one in question for you is....how about the one that goes to the rear coil-pak mounting bolt??!! Check that one out first and see if it's swingin' in the wind there somewhere.
HTH
Jim