Injectors for this combo?

calais1965

Hello!
I am looking nice injectors for my combo.
I have thinked about 80 lbs injectors, but they may be too small?
Motor is in machine shop and now is time to buy correct injectors...
How fast and how much hp this combo will work???

Motor is:

109 block
+30 Je Pistons
h-beam rods
steel crank
GN1 aluminium heads
70 tb
212/212 comp roller cam
1.55 scorpion rockers
Kb-headers
razors alky
pt-70
3" down pipe
Big front mount cooler
billet caps & girdle
New bearings & oil pump
roll master Timing set
Tial wastegate.
sfi harmonic balancer.
Maf translator pro
Body have been modified with lot of weight savings fiberglass bumpers, hood lid, aluminium drums, ac and door safety bars removed etc.
Spohn roll gage.
I have hotchkiss tubular arms in front and ssm control arms rear with airbags.
Fuel system is Jaz tank, 1/2" feed lines with aeromotive a1000 pump+controller.

Transmission is extreme automatics stage2+transbrake, converter vigilante 3200 lockup.

If your still stock ECM, I would go 80's. They should get you well into the 9's. The 60's are good until mid 10's , then you start to push them a little to hard in my opinion. If you have and aftermarket set-up, then you should be able to tune the larger with good success. Ask Eric Marshall or hope Bison chimes in on this.

Thanks
Coach

My first idea was make this car little bit faster, but it has gone out of my hands...
I want to go high 9`s, i have spend lot off money,work and nerves. also family happiness has been on the line too...
I have also modded ecm, so i can use low z injectors also.
i have thinked e85 also, but good injectors+razors should work fine too?

80's would be fine on gasolene and alky for mid to high 9's but on E85..... you'll want to go bigger.

I also think your fuel pump is probably not enough if you want to go mid 9's on e85.

Thats why i think gasoline+alky=fine.
A1000 aeromotive was mistake, bigger pump would be better.

Got a buddy with a car with 83's and an A1000 pump. The 83's are around 85% duty cycle.... and after looking at the flow charts at pressure for the A1000..... I'm not sure some of the increased injector duty cycle isn't from the pump getting close to it's limit. This car doesn't have alky......

Got a buddy with a car with 83's and an A1000 pump. The 83's are around 85% duty cycle.... and after looking at the flow charts at pressure for the A1000..... I'm not sure some of the increased injector duty cycle isn't from the pump getting close to it's limit. This car doesn't have alky......

Thats good to hear...

I intend to flow the fuel system soon through the fuel pressure regulator at 73-75 psi and see what kind of GPH we get...... then we will know exactly where the limit will be with that pump.