In Stock Items SALE!!

Hartline Perf.

IN STOCK Items, READY TO SHIP!!
We are offering DISCOUNT PRICES & FREE Shipping in the U.S. (excluding Puerto Rico)
PLUS we are offering Additional Discounts on Package Deals!!!
Please call for DISCOUNTED Prices!

6766 CEA Billet Wheel Journal Bearing E-Cover/3 Bolt .63 AR (THS Class Legal) ~ with HD Actuator
6766 CEA Billet Wheel BALL BEARING H-Cover/3 Bolt .85 AR ~ with HD Actuator
7168 (71HPQ) CEA Billet Journal Bearing H-Cover/3 Bolt .85 AR (TSM Class Legal) ~ with HD Actuator
6176 MFS Entry Level Turbo E-Cover/3 Bolt .63 AR ~ with Standard Actuator
6776 MFS Entry Level Turbo E-Cover/3 Bolt .63 AR ~ with Standard Actuator

Oil Filter Relocation Kits
70 mm Throttle Body
70 mm Upper Plenum (Polished)
Injectors, ScanMasters, MAF Translators and MORE!!!

Give us a call if you do not see what you are looking for, we did not list everything.

Look on their web site, I believe everything is listed there....

Scot, I thought your first response to me showed your true colors better then the edited version above. I guess I need to remind you that people get a copy of a post in a thread they are subscribed to. The question was for the Hartlines not you, once again you are sticking your nose where it does not belong.

Scot, I thought your first response to me showed your true colors better then the edited version above. I guess I need to remind you that people get a copy of a post in a thread they are subscribed to. The question was for the Hartlines not you, once again you are sticking your nose where it does not belong.
One simple click on the banner in their sig would have answered your question, Here is the link for you! Oh and Yes they are all Precision turbo's!

http://www.hartlineperformance.com/turbo.html

Scott is correct. They are all PTE turbos. Which one were you interested in, Kip?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Scott is correct. They are all PTE turbos. Which one were you interested in, Kip?

Thanks for the response. The turbo I am looking for is not a PTE piece, that is why I asked the question.

We can get other turbos. What are you looking for?

This Sale Ends this Week, so don't miss out on these Specials!!
We are also Offering XFI Plug n Play Package Specials!
Give us a Call and Give yourself your own Halloween Treat!!!
Pumpkin.png

FREE SHIPPPING & HANDLING ON THESE IN STOCK TURBOS (in U.S. Only, Excluding P.R)
So these prices are "TO YOUR DOOR"!!
PLUS they Include an Actuator installed on Turbo! Ready to Bolt on!!

6766 CEA Billet Wheel Journal Bearing E-Cover/3 Bolt .63 AR (THS Class Legal) ~ with HD Actuator = $ 1,270.00
6766 CEA Billet Wheel BALL BEARING H-Cover/3 Bolt .85 AR ~ with HD Actuator = $ 2,025.00
7168 (71HPQ) CEA Billet Journal Bearing H-Cover/3 Bolt .85 AR (TSM Class Legal) ~ with HD Actuator = $ 1,505.00
6176 MFS Entry Level Turbo E-Cover/3 Bolt .63 AR ~ with Standard Actuator = $ 850.00
6776 MFS Entry Level Turbo E-Cover/3 Bolt .63 AR ~ with Standard Actuator = $ 975.00
Boxed Up Ready to Ship! Call today and take advantage of these specials!