important places to dynamat ....

Has anyone every used the stuff that Kirban sells? It is called GS SPORT GMUFF Titan-Lite Sound Dampening Material.

I am always interested in using a product that works however if it is a wanna be product than no thank you. With that being said I have been concerned about using dynomat due to the weight. It works without question but that stuff is heavy.

add another one for the roof and....................................

Attachments

• 08-17-07_1349.jpg
    08-17-07_1349.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 5,543
I have a few pics of my progress, but cant get the pics small enough to post here. I am going to cover everything. Cant wait to finish. Have 6 hours in it already.

Hey Grocerygetter... How much of an improvement did yours make for road noise and overall quietness.

try this link
Way2QWK - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

quite a bit. I just did strips over head...it was plenty. Your roof looks good though. Get the trunk and floors good. If you take the stock deadening behind the backseat out and don't put it back in and take the carpet pad out (I replaced my carpet so my releacement didn't have as thick of a pad) the dynmat you install should be lighter or at worst the same weight. We aren't talking about big weight here anyway.