I need help.

mike

Took the car to the track tonight and things went downhill. My first pass w/20lb and 10lb launch 12.2@109 1.7 60ft. The rest of the passes got worse and worse. I've got an Innovative boost controller and it wouldn't go over 20/21lbs. When I got back after my last run there was a noise, like something was knocking. I think I know what it is because when I got the car the #2cyl. had a bent pushrod and valve. I think that this might be the same thing. My question is what can cause a bent pushrod? I was only able to have DS on for the last run. My TPS only got up to 2.40 @WOT, MAF didn't go up to 255, IAC @61, 02volts-780-810, KR got up to 15deg. audible knock detector didn't go off, shifted at 4900-use to shift at 55-5600, I would copy my DS run but don't know how to. If someone could tell me how to save it and put it up that would be great. If anyone actually reads all of this thank you.

Yikes!

2.40 TPS volts @ WOT? That needs to be rectified immediately! You are not getting power enrichment and your timing will be wrong for WOT operation.