I beat another GN

TopSideGN

I was driving the Gn I had just bought home and I ran into another GN that sounded real nasty on a backroad. He gives me the jump and thats all she needed. I bet he didn't know a pegleg could leave that good. We ran a second time and he got the jump so I was having trouble catching him. This weekend we are going again but I know whats goin to happen. :D You know who you are.

LOL....considerin you left on a few pounds of boost and I left on 12 inches of vacuum, I would say you got the jump the first time. The second time I left with about a pound of boost and you still left before me, but after I hit about 5 psi you were a done Tom turkey. I also came home and pulled my 30 degree race chip I was running and turned the boost down from @20 psi to @ 15. Maybe next time I'll use something higher than 93 octane too. It'll be an even worse beating the next time we run. We should also run in the evening next time, as well. Those 90 degree temps did nothing for the state of tune we were in. BTW, you neglected to mention the second race ended with me many, many, many car lengths in front of you... :D