Hr parts n stuff anti sway bar ?

434nova

I have been looking at the hr parts n stuff anti sway bar for my buick but I have installed a fab 9 Moser rear with a back brace on it. Will the bar work with the back brace or will I have to put a weld in style anti roll bar like from trz ? From the pictures it looks like hr parts u bolts brackets might get in the way of the back brace and not fit , has anyone seen one or installed one on a 9 inch ford with a back brace ? Thanks

I know they mount to the axle tubes, if they are braced, my guess is it will not work. Phil.

just weld spring perches to the bottom of the axle and then you can bolt the HR bushings right to the perches with nut and bolts
i have the perches welded on my ttop just for the HR bar
0728141630.jpg

Here is a picture of the back brace on the housing

Attachments

• 1417906995593.jpg
    1417906995593.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 290
  • 1417907008614.jpg
    1417907008614.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 265
PM Paul Ferry. He will know. He might even have brackets. Phil.

I have the same rear from Moser, too. I called Paul from HR and he sent me a different bracket for using a rear with a back brace. He said I could use the original brackets. All I would have to do is drill a whole through the brace to be able to mount the bracket. Call him and he'll explain it to you.

Chris do you have a picture of your setup. I would like to see how it is mounted. Thanks

434nova, I apologize. I misread your opening statement. I have a Moser Ford 9" with the back brace. My apologies.