How much to offer??

Super6

I found a 84 T TYPE . the motor and trans is out of the car with the intake and turbo missing.The trans is the 200r4 and it is a 290 block. the intake and turbo could be in the trunk. I looked the car over pretty good, no rust on the body, and it has the 8.5 rearend,t tops,aluminum wheels that are perfect,aluminum drums,aluminum front and rear bumper inserts. the interior has the one seat with leather and the driver seat looks to be from a regular regal. Console looks rough. Under the hood someone cut the wires. How much should i offer. I thought maybe about $300. Am i too low??.......................................................thanks Bob

thanks mygrain

I finally go to talk to the owner but he isn't selling it anyway. He is going to let it sit another 10 years:rolleyes: Told me he was going to put a V-8 in it:confused: I told him to come over to take a ride in my gn and he would forget that slow 8. some people don't have a clue..........................well thanks again..........Bob:)

not yet

I probably wouldn't change his mind anyway, but i sure could try:) ................................................................................Bob