How much do you think I could get for these Rims and tires?

Turbodan

Hey everyone. I have not been happy with my suspension and tire rim combo since I got my car. This whole combo would be great for someone with nice roads in their area or who likes going to the track alot. I myself don't care for the corvette handling and want to go back to stock springs, bilstein shocks and some nice 16 inch rim and tire combo. I will be planning on selling my rims and tires so I can get something else. I was just wondering how much everyone thinks I can get for these. The tires are Sumitomo HTRZ3 tires with 3500 miles on them and look new still. The Front Tires are 245/40ZR18 93W and the Rears are 255/45ZR18 99W. The rims are ROH chrome 18" rims. The rims were bought new with the tires and are in Mint cond. Any suggestions on how much they would be worth please let me know? Here is a pic of them on my car.

Attachments

• buick.jpg
    buick.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,207
First, Great looking car!

As for your question, it's been my experience that used parts (unless rare) are worth 1/2 - 3/5 of what you paid for them regardless of condition. I'd suggest eBay for your best shot at getting top dollar...

I like them. I may be interested if you were to sell...but it would have to be late Dec. Best of luck! Nice wheel.

Long shot, but I'll trade ya straight up for my black GTA's (4 fronts)....think I tried this once before :confused: :D

Yeah, I think you did try that already. :)

Are you missing some centercaps? What kind of condition are the rims in? Any curb damage? What kind of tires and how many miles on them?

Turbodan said:
Yeah, I think you did try that already. :)

Are you missing some centercaps? What kind of condition are the rims in? Any curb damage? What kind of tires and how many miles on them?

Nope, I have four brandy new centercaps on em. You probably saw the pics from when I first bought them. Since then they have been hand polished...about 40 hrs worth or so. Due to the hand polishing about 99% of the imperfections like road rash have been sanded away. The down side is that they require periodic polishing with Nevr Dull or Mothers aluminum polish. Inside there are some imperfections due to the wheels dragging on the outer tie rod or upper ball joint during very hard cornering. It's not bad, just isn't perfect, but you can only see it with the wheels off the car. Tires right now are Michelin XGT's 245's all around. The rears are wasted ;) , the fronts are acceptable.

Attachments

• calpic.jpg
    calpic.jpg
    610.6 KB · Views: 801