How much are Metco uppers and lowers?

plowboy72

I know they have a website but just was wondering if anyone knew how much they are. I have a new set of South Sides that I haven't put on yet but someone told me the Metcos were better.

From what I have heard the TRZ product is better than SouthSide.
The "Wolfe RaceCraft" and Metco stuff is suppose to be the best.

It's just a question of how much you want to spend.

I have the Metco's on mine, no complaints at all. Crazed1 was right, it really depends on the money you want to spend...

Turbo_canuck, it has been a while since the install, I'm pretty sure they just bolted right up. As far as 60' times, I haven't gone the to track yet due a ignition problem I have chasing since the rebuild, just lack of time. But they do make a difference on the street, I can say that.

I recommend the HRPARTSNSTUFF uppers and lowers. I have them on my 10 second car and on my daily driver. I also have the sway bar on both. I can tell you that these seem to be the best. The south sides are terrible. Once they wear the nylon some they start to slap. That causes undue stress on the frame tabs. I have seen cases of these actaully deforming the tabs and then they need replaced. The metcos are not bad but I can tell you that they do have some sharp edges and can sometimes cut the sides of the mounts. Go to www.hrpartsnstuff.com. Look at the catalog and give Paul a call. They also come with a warranty even when being raced with. The fit and finish is excellent and they are black so they are unrevealing. Great stealth look. I personally would not use anything else. Hope this helps. His aer also priced around the same as the metco's. If you want more info look at the website or just drop me an email.