Houston Buick Club @ MYTIBURGER AUG 23rd

86TexasT

The Houston Buick Club will be crusin`:cool: to Mytiburger, 2211 W.43rd. 77018, 713-686-7078. Saturday August 23rd. from 6:00 pm- 10:00 pm. Mytiburger is one of the last drive-in hamburger stands in Houston & has been in business since 1967. It was the diner scene for the movie "Chasing Charlie". Good hamburgers, chicken baskets, steak finger baskets, malts & shakes.:cool: Come out & join us.

Yeah, I haven't been to anything in a while, I think I'll try to show up for this one. It'll be good to get out of the house for a change!

John

The local neighborhood newspaper "The Leader" will be there taking pictures for a story in next weeks paper. Virginia Rasch will be there in her '65 Riviera.

ill be there...ill be heading out there in a bout 45min...my gf will be driving my 350Z and ill be in my GN :cool:

Had a great crowd show up, approx. 20 Buicks, 6-8 other cars. Ed Lucas came in from Galveston, Jim McDade from Katy. Ron Ziegler got alot of attention with his '79 Century Turbo Coupe. Thanks to all HBC members that showed up, especially everyone that helped out. Dan has pictures posted on The Houston Buick Club.