Houston Buick Club meeting

JDSfastGN

Hey I just wanted to say that I had a lot of fun meeting everybody at the Houston Buick Club meeting. Yes that was me showing some immaturity with the lame peg leg burnout and getting pulled over in the 86:D But I did get out of it and the cop turned out to own an 87 GN, I heard he ended up stopping by, so I guess it all worked out. Hope to see everybody in March , and hopefully with my 87 and minus the getting pulled over part.;)

:eek: Next time you need to look around before you hammer the peddle hehehe

The meeting was a good one with lots of Buicks, V8's and turbo cars. Even if it was cool, windy with a few sprinkles from time to time. It was a good turn out.

But everyone kept warm eating chili (this was the 3rd annual car club chili cook off) and if the chili did not keep you warm (and you still had taste buds from some of the hot chili) then all the good people there with talk of Buicks and there cars did.

We need to thank Lawrence and Janace Conley for allowing us to hold our meeting at there shop and Thank Doug Conner and others for there hard work for the Chili, door prizes and all those wonderful Buicks that showed up.

I believe the next meeting is at Century Trans (Mike Kurtz) on the 10th of March. Everyone who can needs to show up, member or not, everyone is welcome.

Had a great time at the meeting yesterday !!! Got to put faces on the Houston area guys that are on this board.

Thanks to the Conleys for hosting the event. I still can't believe I won a door prize !!!

I'll be at Century Trans for the next meeting.

James

Yeah that was a good meeting. I had a lot of fun and even learned a thing or two. Where the hell is Century Trans?

Hey Joseph,

Century Trans is located in Richmond. Close to Grand Parkway & Hwy 90 South. Don't worry, I live close to them, so when it's time, we'll hook up and I'll show you. I'm still planning to get the Hookers from you, I'll let you know.

James

BURNOUT

What are the odds of getting pulled over by a cop that has the same interests.
Good one!
Rick K, LSPBC

Yeah I have a lot of luck, I have been pulled over now 10 times:rolleyes: , yet I have yet to get a ticket, mostly due to the car, and the fact that they like the car. My friend that was in the car hates me because he has gotten 2 tickets for speeding. Take in mind usually I am not doing stupid stuff, most just want to ask about the car.

James,

That sounds good. Just make sure and don't loose my number like I have already lost yours twice. The headers are here whenever you want them.

To add to the cop thing. I was trying to tell you, J.D. in the e-mail I sent you, that after he stopped in at the meeting he started talking to Janice. I joined in on the conversation, I told him about a pretty hefty B.S. ticket I got the other day in Humble, and he agreed to take care of it for me. So I'm really glad that you got pulled over J.D.:D