Houston Buick Club @ Bud Classic Car Show Saturday May 1st.

86TexasT

Budweiser Car Show.
From 10 AM to 3 PM –
775 Gellhorn Drive at I-10 and 610 East

If you only make 1 show this year, this is it. They give away a very nice "Club Participation" trophy last year a Mopar Club won with only 14 cars, year before that the Houston Chevelle Club won with 22 cars.

Go to The Houston Buick Club, click on meetings, go to Bud car show, click on flyer. Print & mail in your entry form for $25.00, just for entering you get a free T-shirt, Bud trophy, a wrist band good for 3 free beers, not bad. Get there early (7:00 - 7:30 am) so we can park together, I can save parking spots just for a short time, place fills up quickly. Circle your calandar & come on out. -I am bringing the canopy & water. Robert Mahnke

If JD finishes my transmission by then I should be able to make it. Might bring my buddy along and his GN.

Vacation

Robert

I will miss this one.. I will be on Vacation in New York.... Rather be at the Bud plant.....

If JD finishes my transmission by then I should be able to make it. Might bring my buddy along and his GN.

If J.D. doesn`t finish your trans., have your buddy tow you in with his GN.:D LOL. * Sign up early, it`s $30.00 enty fee the day of the Show.

Haha right. I haven't driven my GN in like 3 months. I just took it to JD last week. He took me for ride in his GN and now I can't wait till he finishes mine lol.

I need a count of cars coming to save spots, I will be there @ 7:00 am, can save spots up to about 8:30. So far I have my 2 T Types, Al Farrack`s GN, Bruce Johnson`s GN, Emerson Jenkins "72 GSX clone & Victor`s '72 Centurian convert.