hooters

We got 2 Hooters in NH last year.. We are only 19 years behind the times..

Can you imagine hooters has been around 20 years.

How's about early April. :D

I think one car should be running, got lots of work to do but I need to keep one going. :)

Day of week and time would be good for starters.

Saturday afternoon into early evening or some weekday happy hour is good for me. :cool:

Friday early afternoon around 2pm also works well.

will every weekend untill april, and every weekend during april sound good?

I want some warm days to work on my car.

Still have a TON of stuff to do before race day. :eek:

Then again it could get snowed out again.... :rolleyes:

Maybe you'll get a burger after race day.... :confused:

if anyone's out there...how about this weekend? sunday april 13th? shoot back!

If it's raining or snowing sure.

Otherwise I will be working on the car for race day.

Originally posted by salvageV6
If it's raining or snowing sure.

Otherwise I will be working on the car for race day.

I know what ya mean Allan..........This snow is really Sk**ing me up. I'm lucky if I run a 13 flat at the rate i'm going. Friggin snow doesn't help!!! :mad:

Salvage......almost forgot to tell you that I checked what my converter is stalling at. It's not pretty.........How bout 2100-2200rpm!!! I figured it was a pretty much stock converter, BUT I don't think stock converters stall this low. I thought they stalled at around 2400-2600rpms if i'm correct. Don't have the $$$$ to change it out before drag day, so it looks like another sh** ty time slip for me. At least you'll have a good timeslip, so all will not be for naught.

Maybe your brakes are weak?

My spare alky. pump is dead so I may have to resort to race gas. :D

Actually I'd rather use the alky. and pump gas.

Snow due any minute now. :rolleyes:

Nope........Brakes are fairly new. I could never get a good 60ft time, so this might be the culprit. Wish I had the $$$$ for a 9-11 or equivilent.:(

i would be able to go to hooters on saturday nite,cant do sunday.
hot6, you have a lock up trans or nonlock?

Originally posted by 311
i would be able to go to hooters on saturday nite,cant do sunday.
hot6, you have a lock up trans or nonlock?

311.........My combo consists of a built TH 2004R with a 12" lock-up TC. The converter's really killing my low end (launch), but i'll have to wait to upgrade as I really can't swing for a 9-11 style TC right now. I know the car can run easy high 11's once I upgrade the TC. Still gonna run at the track rental at LVD on the 25th though. You going??? Ken B.

Ken,im going to try to get up there,i just started a new job and have to see about getting time off during the week:( i have a 9.25 t/c new from tc performance in wiilimantic but its a non lock.3500 stall $500. hope to see you guys soon,either at Hooters or the track or Erics new shop.