hi From Pa

jay72chevy

Hi guys new here and I Have a 1984 T type. I am a certified body man. Just learning about these engines. Hope to learn new things. am trying this spring to get my car on road.

hi from pa also!!! where are you from in pa. i am in aliquippa,pa 20 minutes from pittsburgh

I was about to say get with Brian, sup sup there b-dogg?:)

Welcome to the site, its huge and it takes awhile to get used to
BW

I was about to say get with Brian, sup sup there b-dogg?:)

Welcome to the site, its huge and it takes awhile to get used to
BW
what up bryan!!!! happy newyear buddy!!! go a new gastank, rjc pulleys, chrome fuel canister, chrome wiper motor cover, poston trunk kit and ported heads and intake from khai at kn performance. I WAS A GOOD BOY!!!! should be in the 10's :biggrin: hey how was your christmas

It was good man, my nieces and nephews loved about an hour of the gift giving and torture it took for 4 of them to enjoy , its usually just for the kids in my family.

No big snow storms and it was alot of fun, cant wait for BG

BW

It was good man, my nieces and nephews loved about an hour of the gift giving and torture it took for 4 of them to enjoy , its usually just for the kids in my family.

No big snow storms and it was alot of fun, cant wait for BG

BW
thats great! cant wait for bg too. i am bringing my car this year.

welcome. there is alot of good info on this site. use the search key and it will answer alot of your questions. you can be on this board for months just reading old info that will help you out.

Welcome aboard, just sit and read and read and read...lots of info and tips. Bunch of good people to help you out as well. and like boost231 says do searches also, you will probably find the answers to most questions.

thanks guys

Hi thanks again. My actuator is froze and probably no good. I am looking to get new one. The dash says one bar of boost. What external one do i need with stock turbo thanks again guys ad i am working on it lil by lil and when spring hits im gonna try to get it to drive for summer.