HHO.....hydrogen for better MPG?

Steve V

Steve V's Automotive 757 560 2782
I was watching all Bobs awesome videos this morning and after I did I clicked on how to improve MPG in 07 Silverado link. I landed up reading for almost 3 hours about this stuff. Anybody ever tried it. Sounds kind of 2 good 2 be true. You can build you own kit for about $75 and up . Then you have 2 buy a chip thing to mess with the PCM/ECM. Or you can buy and kit ready to install from $700 and up...kind of like alky I guess.

I was thinking about plaing with this on my 05 Serria with a 5.3 gets about 18mpg would be nice to bump it a bit.

Made a 6 cell kit and put it on a 99 Expedition. Used a varistor on the MAF signal to lean it out, compensating with the hho. Got ~23 mpg on the flatlands on a road trip without really tuning it. Built and installed it the day before the trip. Sold the trunk not long after. A decent kit will produce quite a bit, and it was fun to experiment. Dont have a vehicle I would experiment on right now or I would prob still be messing with it.

A friend of mine made his own and it worked good then one day his girl took the car and forgot to shut the hydrogen off and the car caught on fire sitting there. :eek:

D

A friend of mine made his own and it worked good then one day his girl took the car and forgot to shut the hydrogen off and the car caught on fire sitting there. :eek:

D
Sounds like your friend forgot 12volt keyed source:)

Sounds like your friend forgot 12volt keyed source:)

Correct. He had a on off switch. Told me he could make one for my T. :cool:

According to my friend the reason it caught fire was because the engine wasn't running and the Hydrogen just accumulted and something, i can't remember what, caused it to catch fire. I'll talk to him tomorrow and get better info. He built quite a few of these in a glass jar. I remember him stating that there is a correct amount of coiling of the copper then it was just add water and sugar if i'm correct and a 12v source. I'll get some pics and ask for details.

D

Correct. He had a on off switch. Told me he could make one for my T. :cool:

According to my friend the reason it caught fire was because the engine wasn't running and the Hydrogen just accumulted and something, i can't remember what, caused it to catch fire. I'll talk to him tomorrow and get better info. He built quite a few of these in a glass jar. I remember him stating that there is a correct amount of coiling of the copper then it was just add water and sugar if i'm correct and a 12v source. I'll get some pics and ask for details.

D

Stainless wire and hardware, and distilled water in mine IIRC...

It's all the VOO DOO!

Yooze boys go on and keep playin' wich ya' nasty ol' foozeball.......

It's da DEVIL, I tell ya,,,,,,,,, the DEVIL!!!!!!!