Help w/ short shifting please

KIDDBOOST

My car has sereral little bugs I'm trying to work out.

1. The car does not shift to 1st at stops...take off in 2nd.

Replaced the governor...did not help (yes it was GN)

2. The car short shifts under part and WOT @ 3500. I can manually shift it at any rpm..but will not on it's own.

replaced and reset TV and adjusted it in w/o help.

3.When in OD the car will down shift @WOT but will short shift @3500 unless rpms are up and boost pulls it through.

Flat footed from a stop @WOT the car will shift @3500 and never come on boost until 3600 rpms in OD...not real impressive

Thanks for the input

Kiddboost,

I am having very simlar problems with my 200R4, although it is behind a small block in an first gen camaro. I have recieved many ideas from the group, but I just can't seem to locate the problem.

Have you been able to fix the problem, an if so, what was the issue? If not, let me know and I will share all the things I have tried. Try to narrow our search for the problem together, getting very tired of dropping the pan.

Thanks,
Greg

Need some more info to really help, like trans history, did it just start doing this or always been like that? Most helpful would be line pressure test if you could get it. This is after confering with Bruce, this would help to determine if it is tv or gov. pressure related.