Help tune

crazygn

10's here i come
I have all the ex leaks fixed ,all the vac leaks fixed now what when i give it gas the boost jumps 2psi high then it should and then drops back is this bad . I also cant tell if its running lean or rich is there any way to check ,i have no scan tool. iam running 34psi with the vac on at idle with 40lb injectors . I was going to try to make it to the track next week but dont want to blow my car up . Is there any thing else that i can tune to get it running better ,tps tec is set on green and iam going to set the iac after work. please help iam going crazy

man u really need some kind of scan tool its kinda hard tunning thes things without one but you can check rich / lean by checking the plugs but you'll need new ones and make a pass on them then shut it down soon as possible and pull some plugs and check the color...bad thing with this method is once you make a wot pass you need to let it idle to cool the turbo before shutdown so it really sucks..

hit me if you feel like going to budds creek one weekend and i'll see about meeting you up there and try to give you a hand. that all really depends on if i have a motor in my car at the time to get there with..:)

im hoping to have the i/c motor in within the next couple weeks im thinking about pulling the 85 motor out this weekend..:(

c-ya...RED