Help, Progressive Alky Kit...

Squid4life said:
I kinda feel bad because I have been "the idiot" while purchasing car parts when I was overseas. :rolleyes:

Here is a pic. This is the easiest way to do it. Normally you'd have the vacuum line running from the hard line (blue "1") to the MAP, (not shown in picture). All you do is use a plastic "tee" IN LINE as a splice, and run that extra part to the boost gauge. Hope this helps.

Okej, Thanks!! now i understand!

BRAD_PADGETT said:
Julio- I have been following this thread I have to give you alot of respect for finalling terminating an idiot( I do this in my business). You can't please everybody and this guy needs to sell the car because he is clueless. You have not heard from me for awhile because I am learning tuning methods (all from this website-especiallyTENRIGHT)in order to get where I need to be. I am doing my homework now and will only contact you when necessary. I need to really understand what is going on before I waste your time. The resistor you sent me works great!. Keep up the good work. Brad

Excuse me!!!! Are you caling me an idiot??????????!!!!! :mad: :eek:
U try to install something in Swedish.......!
I heard from a friend that if i hawe any problem i talk to you fellows, and now
i am being cald an idiot and to sell my car because i don´t understand all the words inte manual??! Thanks BRAD_PADGETT! I am done on this web site....!

Razor said:
I'm done, since you cannot connect a simple hose to a map sensor. :frown:

Contact the vendor who sold you the system see if he can help you install it.

Or..

Take vehicle to qualified shop and have them install system properly. If you cannot install a hose to a map sensor.. I can't wait for the tuning questions. Especially the chip.

Installation requires mechanical ability. And ability to understand ENGLISH.

Sorry.

If someone else wants to step in...

Thanks for all your help, i preciate it!!!
Sorry for everything!

The thing was that i thougt this "metal tube"(round metal tube on the picture) whit the hose was to somthing to, but now i now you talking about the metal "pipe" all the time...
http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/3444/11414238bk.jpg

Jakob

Don't worry about some comments, just worry about getting your car fixed. I have been in your shoes. It is hard enough to get a car fixed sometimes, let alone in another language. Been there, done that.

In the pic you just posted, I am assuming you are talking about the metal heater selector valve and it's hard plastic vacuum line. I labelled them in a picture. Hope it confirms what you were thinking. :biggrin:

Attachments

• heaterselector.jpg
    heaterselector.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 99
Squid4life said:
Don't worry about some comments, just worry about getting your car fixed. I have been in your shoes. It is hard enough to get a car fixed sometimes, let alone in another language. Been there, done that.

In the pic you just posted, I am assuming you are talking about the metal heater selector valve and it's hard plastic vacuum line. I labelled them in a picture. Hope it confirms what you were thinking. :biggrin:

Aha okej, thanks!! :biggrin:
I belived that was the metal tube he meant al the time so i was woundering what to do whit that vacuum hose... :redface: :D

But now i now that was the vacuum metal "pipe" not the metal "tube"
he and you was talking about all the time, thats why i get it to more vacuum ends(from the heater selecter, boost gauge, vacuum block and map hose).... :redface: :biggrin:
Now i now, Thanks ;) :biggrin: :biggrin: / Jakob

Heetseeker- Installing the Alky kit is the easy part of the upgrade. The really hard part is tuning your car. You cannot safely turn on the ALKY without a knock gauge and a scan tool. It is completly impossible to really tune your car
without these tools and know what the scan tool readings mean. I was able to install the Alky kit despite the fact that I am Dylesic(This means I had to convert Julios writen inst. into mental pictures) and I am not a mechanic.
The hard part for me was tuning. I studied this sight over and over and I figured out the idea on how to do it. I did'nt have the knowledge on how to really do it. I was very fortunate that a forum member who was on a business trip and had the same mods as mine tuned my car to the max in 60 mins. Good luck Brad