HELP!!! Bolt needed to complete engine rebuild

ouchef33

Long story short... while rebuilding the 3.8 from my 87' GN project. Somewhere between my mechanics bay and the engine builders shop a container with EVERY engine fastener was lost. I have managed to recover via the web, vendors, etc. all but 1 bolt. PLEASE HELP! LOL, the last one is the lower alternator/Belt tensioner pulley bolt. I can't finish the job without it. Please let me know if anyone has GM PN#25525191, part 13 on the attached picture. Thank you, Jason

Attachments

• IMG_8358.JPG
    IMG_8358.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8416.JPG
    IMG_8416.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 62
i was going to post link to the one on ebay for 50 shipped buy it now but the pic of bolt you posted is from the auction so you must be aware of that

WOW, the pic was from an auction that ended... and no apparently is back up. Thanks for the heads up!

Damn for $50 I’d take the one off my car and sell it to you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes I believe that is it. I rescued the car from dis-repair at my shop so I have never seen the motor fully assembled. Let me know the details

Most likely but I’m sure that’s not everything you need. I have a spare here but I’m holding on to it. For a spare motor

Most likely but I’m sure that’s not everything you need. I have a spare here but I’m holding on to it. For a spare motor

Last part needed I swear. Everything else was sourced from a few folks. If I get jammed up I'll let you know how much I 'm willing to pay to get going... it may sway you