HELP ASAP Tallahasse, JEEP

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
Ive been a board member for awhile from so cal area and need the HELP of FL group. Heres the story...

My cusin lives in tallahasse and drives a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 4.0L straight 6 motor, 4x4 drive train, and 120,00 miles. Well he was playing around in a river and got the jeep stuck in the water. The jeep was completly under the water, and eventually got pulled out. The motor starts and partly runs with a LOUD knocking and oil everywhere inside the engine bay. My cusin has lived in FL for about a year for working reasons in construction and he had planned to come back to cali in like a month after his work is done, which is why he needs the jeep fixed, and done right without fear of getting ripped off. He doesn't know any shops or mechanics that he trusts so.....

Im here to ask the FL area of the GN board for a favor i would glady repay if you ever came to cali :). If ANYONE ONE OR SHOP is in the Tallahasee area that could take a look at my cusins jeep and possibly fix it that would be great! Leave a number, name, cell phone, or email conntact and I will respond. Thanks guys!

I much rather trust a shop someone knows or owns a shop that is on this board, then the local guy at BP gas station.

thanks in advance :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: