Help! Again! Please!

Baron Von Buick

Big White Guy
Ok this is my problem i want to do the 4.1 intake and 4 barrel carb swap to the 231 V6 N/A, but i'm not sure what is and whats not the right parts to buy i see crap allover ebay but i dont know what to bid on and if it would even work together (carb & intake)
Can someone please point out which are the right ones so i can bid on em! Thanks all!

P.S. The cheaper the better!

Hey I forgot what exactlly what you were looking for? Anyway I have a factory 4 barrel intake and an electronic feedback quadrajet that runs like a champ. You can have both pieces for $125.00 plus $15.00 for S&H. Both of these parts came off an 83 Regal and will work for you if you are still running a computer. E-mail me at turbofish38@hotmail.com or post a message. Thanks Eric Fisher

Yeah sounds good just need a little time to scrounge up the money!My carb is electroniclly controlled and what i am looking for if the 4.1 intake with matching carb, sounds to me like thats what you have. Are they ready to go in or do they need to be rebuilt and/or cleaned?