headlight bezels

lyonsd

I need to fix some damage to my headlights and turn signal.

Pic:

http://turboconnection.com/images/Dscn0113.jpg
http://turboconnection.com/images/Dscn0114.jpg

I went to the Buick dealer and everything I need is still available. They listed the parts as follows:

HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY, O LT #5973929 $39.64
DOOR, HEADLAMP LT #25525089 $58.55
LAMP, SIDE MARKER LT #919873 $42.50

No bezels?

Anyway, I emailed Kirban and they said:

We carry the front filler panel #6927 and the black #6554 or chrome #6882 headlight bezels. The other parts in question we do not carry or know where to recommend that you look.

I also found "DOOR, HEADLAMP LT #25525089 $58.55" on gmpartsdirect.com for $33.

So I asked Kirban if the front filler panel #6927 was the same as 25525089 and they said:

The front filler panels are not the same as the GM # you gave us.

Also, the black headlight bezels sell for $94 a pair and the chrome sell for $92 a pair.

$92 for a pair of headlight bezels? :eek: That seems absolutely ridiculous. Are they cheaper anywhere else?

All I Have

(908) 369-3666

Wherever you get your parts from, check shipping charges too...BIG differences sometimes wipe out any "savings", as I'm sure you know.

Sometimes, one source will be the highest for one particular part, and the lowest on some other part.

That's why no one source is consistently the "best".

HTH :)

check my Illustrated parts catalog link below to search for the part numbers you are looking for.

I have 25525090 and 25525091 for the plastic bezels.

Hmmm.. the 44W book is wrong... I'll have to add those Black part Numbers..

The head lamp bezels were still available last year and retailed for between $40 and $45 @.
The marker lamps are discontinued from what Brian Weaver recently told me. They were approx $25@ when available.

Will Be A Very Helpful Resource

Originally posted by UNGN
check my Illustrated parts catalog link below to search for the part numbers

Great project you're working on, UNGN!

:)

I ordered 4 black headlight retaining rings from Kirban. They were $50 for a set.

So far GMPartsDirect seems to have the lowest price on the plastic bezel. $33 but I haven't checked shipping.

Kirban told me the turn signal lamp 919873 was discontinued. But the Buick dealer in Gainseville, Ga says they're available. I better get my ass over there and get it before it's too late.

Everybody was telling me I can get the headlight 5973929 at AutoZone, NAPA, etc... but every one of thosep laces I went do says they're not available. Go to Advance and they say try Autozone. Go to Autozone and they say try NAPA. I'm tired of getting the run-around.