GTA fronts not all the same????

slow 87

Today I stripped my 4 front GTA wheels and found that they are not the same. I got all four wheels off GTA's in a bone yard.
Two of them with one coat of Aircraft Remover then sprayed off with water hose look like chrome now.
The other two look no different after spraying five times.
At first I thought maybe they had been stripped before and were just dull so I tried some mothers on them and it did nothing for them. The mothers didn't even turn black while rubbing. Then I tried sanding a spot on them and they seem to be powder coated and a PITA to get it off. Then rubbed mothers and it turned black and polished out to a good shine.
Then I noticed small differences in the backside of the lace center part of the rims. The ones that are dull or p/c have cast or mold markings on the lace part of the rim. The other ones have same markings but they are between the lug holes. I will try to post pics soon.

Now I am wondering is there anything out there that will strip the powder coating or whatever it is off the rims. I really don't want to hand sand them.

You could have them media blasted, or sand blasted. But you'll have to sand on the wheel lips to get them to the point where you can polish them back up.

If you blast them, they centers will be ready for paint.