GT 6776 BB Turbo For Sale

Buicksx2

RCA: Home of the The Jack
Hi All,
I bought this turbo two years ago along with the rest of the car from Sean Ryder gbsean@optonline.net in June 2011 who bought the turbo new from Full Throttle in 2010.
The turbo has about 12 passes on it and less than 5 miles of drive time (Sean drove it up and down his street a few times after installing) as the car was not registered and insured was only trailered to the track the few times it ran.

I did not use the turbo at all, it has sat in a plastic bag since I bought it. My original plan was to put in on my GN I am restoring but this it too much turbo for what I need so I need to sell it. The turbine spins freely and there is no play in the wheel at all.

This is a Precison turbo and is water cooled and below is the write up from the Full Throttle website. When new this turbo sold for over $1,400.

I am asking $900 plus shipping.
Turbo 1.jpgTurbo 2.jpgTurbo 3.jpgTurbo 4.jpgTurbo 6.jpgTurbo 1.jpg
The best "No Compromise" Turbo Buick upgrade unit available. The powerful and mid-10 proven GT6776 turbo combined with a ball bearing center section will give mild street manners and only require a 3000-3200 stall converter. Spools like no big turbo you have ever tried and is very street friendly to boot. If you want a proven low 10 second turbo and street friendly manners look no further. Comes with "E" compressor cover (3" inlet 2" outlet). "S" compressor cover with 4" inlet and 2.5" outlet available at no extra charge, please specify. Actuator optional please specify standard or high boost
All Garrett based BB turbos are water cooled and WILL require a water line kit to be installed and we have these kits available. The stock oil feed line is NOT compatible with the BB turbos.
Thank You.

If I came down to you how much installed? Would this be a worthwhile upgrade to my Limit LT70?

Im looking at BB turbos and would like this but could you get a closer shot of the compressor wheel? Probably just the image quality but it looks like the compressor is dinged.

My buddy Sean Ryder who I bought it from had a 3200 stall Vigilante 9" as his convertor and he never had a spool up problem and ran 11.4 with this on a car that wasn't dialed in yet.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

I am interested but I am very concerned by the compressor wheel. As posted above it looks to have some severe compressor damage IMO like it possibly ingested something. Can you let us know what we are seeing here?

Thanks, Dan

All I can tell you is what I know......I bought the car and turbo from my friend Sean Ryder 2 years ago and this was on his car which has about a dozen passes and about 5 street miles as. Before selling everything he ran 11.50's with it at Cecil county. All I can tell you is the wheel spins freely and has zero play, the pictures do not lie and I can't hide what the wheel looks like.
Turbo is going to BPG next week and will be for sale and if anyone wants see it live and spin the wheel they are more than welcome.
Thanks