Group Purchase

Be4u

IGNITON
$15 shipped to your house.

I dont know how many of these are going to be available.
1987 Buick Grand National El Diablo purple Stretch Limousine. 1/64th.

Comes along with a remote Hopper which makes the car hop. The hopper is a small plastic cable which you insert in the back of the car. There's a small button you click and the car hops (a very basic hop!).

You can swap out the wheels by squeezing wheels and pulling down to swap with the other pair of wheels included.

The car is made of 3 pieces that clicks together

The interior of the middle part of the limo is nice, it has a sort of sound system with speakers and fake lights.

Just like the last group purchase I headed, I wont make any money.

Attachments

• buick grand national.jpg
    buick grand national.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 25
u can buy these at walmart for 4.99! personally i think they are vey ugly but it still a gn piece so i bought it anyways!! good luck with sales

Are you serious? I've looked everywhere for these.

I thought I was gettin' y'all a deal.

well atleast around my area in pittsburgh there in about 10 walmart's full of them no one is buying them!!!anthor item i found that is tough to find is in the homies series they have a lil 18 wheeler with a pic of the red gn on it like the one they made in 1/24th scale!

Identity switch?

Hey Robert,

This thread is still listed under "gruffthestuff" but when you click it it shows as Be4U.

Is "gruffthestuff" no more?

Yeah man, GruffTheStuff only lives on in the email account I had since I was in highschool. In the messege boards I'm Be4u. It was a pita but now I'm the same person everywhere.

Have you seen these locally? I searched the crap out of the internet and walmart. Didnt find any. I bought one off of ebay. The first one sold for over $30. I thought hell, let me see if I can do a GP and save people from bidding wars.

Now I gotta tell the lady that walmart sells them and I cannot do the deal with her. I'm just glad I told her that I may not get any buyers.