Grey Leather Seats/console

v8skantkeepup

I have a set of leather seats(maching front & rear) for sale, along with a maching center console. They are in excellent shape, with no tears, rips, etc. They are NOT buckets! More of a 45/45 split bench with a console in the middle, wich has a leather armrest lid. These parts came from a Regal that had the shifter on the column, and the console does NOT go all the way up to the dash. The drivers seat is an 8-way power seat, passenger is manual. I have pisc if anyone would like to check these out. I am presently asking $450 for everything, but if buyer is interested in picking these parts up here in Ohio, the price may drop considerably. These seats are in VERY good condition. The interior was pulled from a car that was 2 years old w/28000 miles because it was totalled. They heve been in storage since. I am in the midst of an engine overhaul, and I must get rid of these parts so my current project can be completed. Anyone interested in pics or info can email me at pebbles590@yahoo.com
Thanks-John

I currently have a sale pending on these parts. If I don't get a call by Monday, they will still be 4-sale! I'll post an update then, either way. Thanks, everyone, for the quick responces!
John