Grand National Barn Find Rescue!!!!!!!!

Haven't watched it yet, but hope he enjoys the process a little more than Junkyard Digs. Seemed he(JYD) didn't care for how complicated it was to get it up and running.

I think he did a good job. He is a big fan of Buick and I think he said this was one of his bucket list cars. I like watching his stuff (he also now has a show on MotorTrend). Seeing him get some of this stuff running and driving is entertaining.

I can't count how many times I yelled at the screen trying to help !! Busted out laughing when the powermaster failed after he thought it was good to go !!

The best part was the jumping the fuel pump.that had me yelling green plug.

The first time that thing goes into boost half of the vacuum hoses will be leaking from dry rot . I also got a kick out of the tie wrap comment . My son would say "live or die by the zip tie " !!

I think he will go through it at some point. I just hope he does all the “spring cleaning” things so it lives lol

This dude is great. Been following him on YouTube for years. He has a show in motortrend too. Really funny and entertaining.

I enjoyed this as well. Hope to see more of him with this car or other GNs. Some great learning for those of us who may run across a GN that has been sitting for years.

It's funny to watch Derek not know what to do with his hands, what with the lack of a lightning whirler or fuel make it happener...