got the gn out of storage today...here we go again

Madmustard

got a code 23 from scanmaster(air temp sensor low)...and under wot bucking and popping...

anyone know where that underhood diagram of sensors and wiring is for an 86 gn and also a link to all of the tuning stats are for an 86 gn?also isnt that the sensor thats plugged into the end of an aftermarket k and n airfilter?

car has walboro pump. billet regulator.th downpipe.turbo tweak chip...havent been on here for a year and cant find all of the info i used to look at

Thanks!

Good call Evil and thanks ! no more code and no check engine light...

Next problem is severe backfiring under WOT and a bunch of black smoke out the exhaust.Also with vacuum line on my pressure doesnt drop at all.I read it should drop 10 psi..What do you guys think that is?

also if I flick the throttle hard in park the fuel pressure drops to 40 #s when like 46 #s at idle...This is a new walbro pump last year and 50 miles on it...

ANYBODY?

What are your scanmaster numbers when car is warmed up in park at idle? If your fuel pressure isnt dropping some between the vacuum line off and on, I would look for a vacuum leak.