Got a T Type Caged roller, doing an LS and may need some tech help on Holley FI

oldguynewtoy

My GN is out getting painted while Im having my V6 block girdled and getting machined for a stroker kit and I was getting bored...(.I know, the shop is dirty as hell, wind has been blowing like a bitch with no rainfall and its impossible to keep out the dirt when the door is opened...)

SOOOOOO I picked up a new ( to me ) Silver T-Type that has been caged and has some nice suspension mods already. The V6 had been recently built but the guy detonated it pretty hard and torched a piston and valve. I decided it was time to try my hand at a Turbo LS swap since this car has lost its collector value with the current mods ( cage and things ). I am eventually going with a turbo but also have a Magnuson Supercharger that I am thinking about trying out. Anyway, I have a junkyard 6.0 that I am using for a test mule while my 408 LS is getting machined. I have a test stand that I use for my normal chevy stuff that I adapted for the LS and the engine on the stand and am currently waiting on some of my sensors to come in from holley as well as the high pressure pump for the FI.

Anyway.....here is the start of the SC Build while I'm waiting on my turbo parts to come in. I thought it would be a good start for test run and getting familiar with the Holley HP dominator ecu. Got the Maggie dirt cheap last year and its been sitting around just begging to play.

Stay tuned, I may Need some help on setting up the Holley for the test run.
LS3.JPG
LS 2.JPG
LS4.JPG

Looks like fun! Lots of specific Holley EFI help over at ChevyTalk in the EFI section.

Jim