GO SHEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know there were so many patriot fans down here in fl
just left the grocery and they are crawling all over the place
saints should be there

Patriot Fans are everywhere even up here in the MTNS of TN. But I'm very surprise FL is crawling with Patriot Fans,
considering the state of FL has 3 NFL teams.

the Miami fans pretty much hide and Tampa fans are really only in that area , they are still recovering from the past three decades :LOL:
but I do support my local jaguars

GO SHEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, Guy! Now, you got Lou all upset! He's so paranoid, he'll be on here, wanting to know all about your comment!:D

GO SHEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, Guy! Now, you got Lou all upset! He's so paranoid, he'll be on here, wanting to know all about your comment!:D

Ha! You get me...... and well, I hate New England, too.....

oooh lawd !!!! hope the SHEEPS are reimbursed for there services :D

Now, I would like to ask what the HELL were all those girls wearing on the golf course at the Open today?????? Was it their sisters pants??????

haha my old assistant use to work there party tournament bunch of drunks out there
I won't even go to the players here anymore bc they moved it to the summer but the sluts out there DAMN!!!

haha my old assistant use to work there party tournament bunch of drunks out there
I won't even go to the players here anymore bc they moved it to the summer but the sluts out there DAMN!!!

I was talking about the golfers............. they all looked gay.

And I don't care if I'm not being politically correct.

This shit has gone waaaaaay too far. They all looked as if their shirts were too small, their feet were too big and their pants belonged in their sisters closets.....

HAHA
I get to go to the most amazing place every year for free with my Class A GCSAA card
image1 5.jpeg

now that is a golf tournament its amazing the lady members have been running the concession barns for years and the prices haven't changed in 20 year 2 dollar beers and sandwiches and everyone is so polite and respectful its like your back in the 50's or something
the sluts are just dressed up

HAHA
I get to go to the most amazing place every year for free with my Class A GCSAA card
View attachment 335077
now that is a golf tournament its amazing the lady members have been running the concession barns for years and the prices haven't changed in 20 year 2 dollar beers and sandwiches and everyone is so polite and respectful its like your back in the 50's or something
the sluts are just dressed up

I lived in Atlanta (Marietta) for 3 years in the early 90's. It's beautiful down there.