GNX with 25,000 miles

Tucco

Bow Tie Fan
So what do you think a GNX with 25,000 miles is worth? I have the jacket, original paperwork, original tires and the replica model #525. I am the second owner.

What about the tires, paint engine ect.? If everything is original it is worth more each thing that is not original is a deduct!! :)

All original except for battery, oil and filters, and the ac condencer was changed by the original owner. Car is in great shape except for a few paint chips and the usual orange peel. I drive it a couple hundred miles a year.

You could get maybe 45k-50k from another buick lover, if you're trying to sqeeze every possible penny out of the car and you're willing to sell to some one that just see's $$ sign's and doesn't actually care about the car you could get maybe 55k!! Whatever you do don't do like some of these money hungry people and try to get 20 to 25k more than the car is worth now and let it set for a year like some of those dreamers on hemmings and other sites!!!!!!!!! Just my opinion!!!!!!! :)

Tucco said:
So what do you think a GNX with 25,000 miles is worth? I have the jacket, original paperwork, original tires and the replica model #525. I am the second owner.
60,000.00 with all documents and jacket.

Any body have any idea what an under 30,000 mile car with a rebuilt title because it was stolen is worth?? All original but no jacket or book or anything but a real GNX!!

vanman1120 said:
Any body have any idea what an under 30,000 mile car with a rebuilt title because it was stolen is worth?? All original but no jacket or book or anything but a real GNX!!
Id guess as much as a nice clone or a little less...

About the GNX with the R Title, try Ebay with a reserve you just might be pleasantly surprised! ;) I wouldn't be surprised for it to get in the 30k-40k range.

ok ok

tucco i guess i will trade you my TTA and 2006 Troy Built weed eater for the GNX since you have been begging me to sell it to you.

sdteb said:
tucco i guess i will trade you my TTA and 2006 Troy Built weed eater for the GNX since you have been begging me to sell it to you.

As long as you have all the original paperwork on the Troy Built.

twinvipers said:
So, did you ever figure out a price on this car ???

Looking to buy another one?

BTW, you used to live up by Islip Airport, didn't you? I was just up there the past couple of days. Went up to Bridgehampton.

70Mach1 said:
Looking to buy another one?

BTW, you used to live up by Islip Airport, didn't you? I was just up there the past couple of days. Went up to Bridgehampton.

I was real close......5 minutes from Westhampton.

Don't miss New York one bit :)

How's things by you ? I'm planning on sending 2 or 3 of my cars to Barrett in Arizona this year.

twinvipers said:
I was real close......5 minutes from Westhampton.

Don't miss New York one bit :)

How's things by you ? I'm planning on sending 2 or 3 of my cars to Barrett in Arizona this year.

I bet you don't miss it at all. It was beauriful up there this past week. Couldn't move down 27 worth a crap though. 2 hours to get from where the highway ends to Bridgehampton.

Arizona, huh? How come there and not WPB? Transport costs will be double.

70Mach1 said:
I bet you don't miss it at all. It was beauriful up there this past week. Couldn't move down 27 worth a crap though. 2 hours to get from where the highway ends to Bridgehampton.

Arizona, huh? How come there and not WPB? Transport costs will be double.

Arizona definitely brings more money.....

Either way, I'll see you at West Palm.