GNX Myth?

ES1

About 5 years ago there was a GNX on GNTTYP.org for sale for less than 10,000.
I remember the ad said the car ran but you would need a trailer as the tires were shot.
Gave a phone number and numerous people called but had no contact, then someone else posted and said they got the car and it was the REAL DEAL.
Always wondered if it was true or not.
Bad thing for me was, the car was in Nashville and I was in Nashville the week the ad posted, but had no internet so I did not know about the car until I was back in Texas.

Also about that same time I think the GNX that was owned and had the autograph by Payne Stewart sold. I wonder who got that car.

Gnx 485

About 5 years ago there was a GNX on GNTTYP.org for sale for less than 10,000.
I remember the ad said the car ran but you would need a trailer as the tires were shot.
Gave a phone number and numerous people called but had no contact, then someone else posted and said they got the car and it was the REAL DEAL.
Always wondered if it was true or not.
Bad thing for me was, the car was in Nashville and I was in Nashville the week the ad posted, but had no internet so I did not know about the car until I was back in Texas.

Also about that same time I think the GNX that was owned and had the autograph by Payne Stewart sold. I wonder who got that car.

That was car #485 and it was owned by Ben Crenshaw and the console lid was signed. It is doing very well.