GNX for sale on CL

why? the car was built to be driven- and that one obviously got driven... the "time capsule" cars that have zero miles and factory air in the tires are the ones i feel sorry for..
It was built to be driven all right...but it wasn't built to be driven into the ground!
And also because they didn't have the brains to take care of it and keep it nice looking!
:rolleyes:

Yeah. There is a difference between driving a car and trashing it. My GN used to be a dd and was pretty rough, but it was beautiful compared to that thing. It totally reminds me of the 68 GS 400 my Dad ruined.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yeah. There is a difference between driving a car and trashing it. My GN used to be a dd and was pretty rough, but it was beautiful compared to that thing. It totally reminds me of the 68 GS 400 my Dad ruined.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
X2
A few of mine are daily drivers and they are in much better shape than this one.

It was built to be driven all right...but it wasn't built to be driven into the ground!
And also because they didn't have the brains to take care of it and keep it nice looking!
:rolleyes:

the GNX was engineered to be a street legal race car.. race cars get abused and beat up- they have the scars to show what they've been thru. this car has a story to tell.

People would fight you for it @ $15,000. If it's just cosmetic it wouldn't be horribly expensive to put back nice; probably $5,000 in interior and a lot of soft parts and powdercoating. Paint might be able to be saved. Have to see it in person to condemn it completely.