Gnx 244

batmansbuick

Superhero
GNX 244 was at our car show over the weekend. Owner had it for sale, I heard $69k.

Attachments

• ckgnx244.jpg
    ckgnx244.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 369
It better have all documentation, jacket, and low miles. It looks great, a few non OEM parts, but as long as its nothing major, $69,000 is not unreasonable. Once the GNX paper chain is broken, buyer start fallin to the side. We lost the jacket, and it cost us atleast 5 buyers I am aware of.

it def. looks like vac brakes from the pic. judging by the hood pad, front air dams, he's played around with it a bit. Looks nice

#244 belongs to Jim Owens and it is a very Nice car! He did some mods to it and saved all of the original parts. It comes with Jacket and Documents. I
almost brought that car but I thought the price was a little high for a 40,000 mile car. He drives it every day....:eek:

#244 belongs to Jim Owens and it is a very Nice car! He did some mods to it and saved all of the original parts. It comes with Jacket and Documents. I
almost brought that car but I thought the price was a little high for a 40,000 mile car. He drives it every day....:eek:

You got a GREAT car :biggrin:

Where are my Z28 pic's ?

You got a GREAT car :biggrin:

Where are my Z28 pic's ?

Hey Jeff.... Your right. I got a GREAT CAR from a GREAT Owner!!
I will dig up and get the 81 Z/28 Pictures out to you. A Nevada Silver Z like Jacks just sold for $66,000 at BJ and
was not as nice. I am Glad He is a Happy Owner which makes me Happy. I get a lot of Compliments on #438. I
have a few questions so I will call you this week. I hope you are driving your car.
They really are a Blast to Drive! :) :)

Hey Jeff.... Your right. I got a GREAT CAR from a GREAT Owner!!
I will dig up and get the 81 Z/28 Pictures out to you. A Nevada Silver Z like Jacks just sold for $66,000 at BJ and
was not as nice. I am Glad He is a Happy Owner which makes me Happy. I get a lot of Compliments on #438. I
have a few questions so I will call you this week. I hope you are driving your car.
They really are a Blast to Drive! :) :)

Drive my GNX ? Are you nutts :cool: