GNS Performance great company

79transam

1986 Grand National
I ordered the carbon fiber body braces from Scot at GNS back in December one thing led to another and the post office lost the package. gotta say scot is the best he stayed on top of it emailing back and forth pretty much everyday on the status, even on the phone any questions are answered and he never rushes you off the phone.
got to the point he had to bite the bullet and send me a new set no questions asked.
come home today and both packages show up at the door. called scot to give him the good news that I will send a set back. I will be doing business with him in the future and like to keep a good report. as with the rest of the site and vendors...
Thanks again Scot
Pete

Thanks Pete! That was a hell of on ordeal that's for sure.... Bottom line is you deserved what you paid for regardless of who screwed up so I sent out the second pair at a complete loss for me, then you called to say they "Both" showed up and that made my day! You could have easily kept those so I have to say publicly "Thank You"... Honest people still do walk amongst us nowadays. ;)