GN vs. C6. Movie inside.

JustaBuickv6, you and I have similar combos. Put some slicks on that car, leave off of 12-15psi and you should probably be running right with me.....

More_Boost, as you can see, "Almost Made It" :) But I have a 51

More_Boost, as you can see, "Almost Made It" But I have a 51

I keep seeing the really low 11..somone else ran 11.10, so a 10 second slip from a PT52 or 51 must be within reach..... :confused:

I tried leaving at 10 lbs before and the suspension didn't like it much. I had lots of wheel hop. I still netted a 1.76 though.

My suspension is completely stock. On another note, my frame is starting to crack at the factory weld. Rear/passenger side just before the wheel. Right where it starts to go up to go over the axle. I am looking for a friend with a mig welder.

I would like to try out some ET Streets (not radials).

Kinda new to the site :biggrin: Great Kill! Whats up with the galveston run, I live in league city and would like to hook up with some "like minded car folk" 86 GN t-top near stock. give me a ring 281 554 7454 Jon

Okay. The reason I ask is because I've seen a GN in the Meadows before. I haven't seen yours.

There is a lady that drives a GN that works at a nursing home in League City and I've seen two young girls driving a GN down I45 before.

If its the nursing home by the bank @ Alabama St that is my wife she love to drive it if the weather is going to be nice.Anyone going to Galveston this weekend? What about Connleys new place?

jhanson1750 said:
If its the nursing home by the bank @ Alabama St that is my wife she love to drive it if the weather is going to be nice.Anyone going to Galveston this weekend? What about Connleys new place?
weather was nice yesterday,and now it made a drastic change :( . like i said my plans for the cruise is in 2 weeks. I will pm everyone from houston(board members) for contact numbers. We need some pics all together for the houston boys!! :biggrin:

NICE! ill be sure to show that to some prick at work that gets a wood off the C6s. i like the C6 but its no TR!!

Boosted 86 T said:
NICE! ill be sure to show that to some prick at work that gets a wood off the C6s. i like the C6 but its no TR!![/QUOTE]

I agree, it does everything better stock and is tons more reliable. I love my GN, but I would toss it for a C6 any day of the week. I have seen TT C5s trap 137 mph on straight 93 octane. I like the video, but lets be realistic when doing a full comparison and not emotional.

Jusa6

I am starting another thread in the Texas Forum so that we can continue our talk about the cruise in two weeks. It's easier to follow it and keep up to date and people's phone numbers that want to be contacted this way.

icon14.gif
I like the commentary :)

Been on vacation from the site for awhile...good to see that the Buick guys are still staying strong with all the new iron out on the market.