Funny story about Sean Penn (the anti war human shield)

snistrgn

I'm sure everyone here is familiar with who I am talking about. The actor that wanted to move to Iraq in support of the enemy blah...blah...blah. But we need to give this guy just a little credit about some of his particular tastes. Friday morning I got to work a little early and I opened The Dallas morning news as usual. I saw a picture of the actor with a small article next to it so I read it. It said he was at lunch Thursday aft. In southern California(not Iraq). When he came out to leave He saw his car had been stolen. The police found the car later that day with Seans loaded handguns right where he had left them as well as the rest of his belongings. They said they were more than likely just joyriders. The point of the story is...Guess what kinda car he has. None other than a 1987 Buick Grand National. I just wish we could all be as lucky as this sorry dog when it comes to getting our cars recovered.

Guess I was a day late and a Dollar short! I always get beat to the punch when it comes to good stories! Damn it!